Features of C language
1) It is a robust language with rich set of built-in functions and operators that can be used to write any complex program.
2) The C compiler combines the capabilities of an assembly language with features of a high-level language.
3) Programs Written in C are efficient and fast. This is due to its variety of data type and powerful operators.
4) It is many time faster than BASIC.
5) C is highly portable this means that programs once written can be run on another machines with little or no modification.
What is C language and its features?
Features of C Programming Language. Views 12545. The C compiler combines the capabilities of an assembly language with features of a high-level language. Programs Written in C are efficient.
Which is the main features of C?
- Efficiency and Effectiveness.
What are the advantages of C language?
Benefits of C. As a middle level language, C combines the features of both high level and low level languages. It can be used for low-level programming, such as scripting for drivers and kernels and it also supports functions of high level programming languages, such as scripting for software applications etc