Features of C language
1) It is a robust language with rich set of built-in functions and operators that can be used to write any complex program.
2) The C compiler combines the capabilities of an assembly language with features of a high-level language.
3) Programs Written in C are efficient and fast. This is due to its variety of data type and powerful operators.
4) It is many time faster than BASIC.
5) C is highly portable this means that programs once written can be run on another machines with little or no modification.